Amarokeal replied

293 weeks ago

The Terminal Virus Full Movie In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

It has been 23 years since a world war during which combatants unleashed a lab-created virus that has made life no fun at all. Civilization has broken down into forcibly celibate, warring male and female tribes. Any co mingling, even rape, is punished by both sides with summary execution, for victim and perpetrator alike. A paramilitary fanatic on a vague religious mission leads his gunmen to massacre a peaceful scientific community where men and women committed the blasphemy of co-ed habitation.
In a barren future, a mysterious virus has made sex and childbirth fatal, and men and women have separated into armed camps at war. The last survivor of a colony, which has perfected a cure, tries to cut through the hatred and paranoia in order to restart humanity.
Not bad for a straight to video flick. I saw this tonight on Showtime Beyond. Not a great movie by any means, but the girls who are nude are eye candy, the chicks can fight and we get to see James Brolin spew out comedy lines throughout the whole movie. His role was my favorite and why I completed the movie, just to see what he would say. Hardly any sets to speak of and more importantly no real nuclear war holocaust outdoor scenes/sets as well. The female watchers do have a nice guy (hero) to watch so in a way, it COULD be bad date movie if you wish to watch it with a love one. Rated a 5 since the cast did their job, James was funny and the fights were decent.
It&#39;s simply, one of the worst movies I have ever seen!<br/><br/>It is hard to believe people put money, and agreed to participate in such a puerile film. This is a completely flawed &#39;after the end of the world&#39; film - badly acted, with cheap effects, and a horrible filming. Nothing to keep you watching it, excepting the fascination of how worse it can get. And it gets worse, as you watch it!<br/><br/>Avoid it! 2/10 on my personal scale.

7cb1d79195
The Touch movie in tamil dubbed downloadReady to Lose Our Lives full movie in hindi free download mp4Swan Dancing with the Stars full movie download in hindi hdDownload the Striders vs Jaime Flowers full movie tamil dubbed in torrentSpace Invaders full movie in hindi free download hd 720pGeneral Nami movie free download hdRocknaldo download movie freeThe Day the Music Died full movie in hindi 720p downloadRelentless full movie hindi downloadTeddy full movie in hindi free download hd 720p
Please log in to post a reply.